Food, Nutraceuticals & Speciality
AquaDip is a remarkably excellent hydrophilic humectant that represents a major breakthrough for the Cosmetic Industry.
Aquadip is Poly glutamic acid which is very soluble, biodegradable, non toxic bio polymer produced by microbial fermentation of soybean. It has molecular weight ranging from 50,000 to more than 2 million daltons.
Advantages of AquaDip:
- 100 % natural biopolymer
- Super hydrophilic humectant
- Biocompatible, biodegradable and non toxic
Applications of AquaDip
|Skin care product
- As moisturiser to improve skin quality and to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Increases Natural Moisturising Factor of the skin and reduces trans epidermal water loss.
|Hair care products
- Prevents drying of hair and provides smooth structure to the hair.
- Replenish and nourish the hair leading to a smoother and better look.
- Forms conditioning film on the hair shaft therefore prevents hair damage.
|Skin bleaching cream
- Reduces itchiness and redness of the skin.
- Increases cooling effect on the skin.
Aquadip can be used in skin cosmetics such as Lotions, Creams, Packs & Hair cosmetics such as Shampoos, Hair creams, Hair setting formulations, Hair coloring formulations, hair leave on products. It can also be used in colour cosmetics like lipstick etc. Aquadip is sold in India, Israel, Thailand, Korea and under evaluation by many major brands around the world.
Food and Nutraceutical Products